Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle) Bike Lock Folding,Folding Bike Lock,Folding Lock
Title
  • Title
  • جميع
فئة المنتج
الخدمة عبر الإنترنت
http://ar.oembicycle.comمسح لزيارة

Bike lock folding for mountain bike

حصة ل:  
    سعر الوحدة: USD 8.8 - 9.9 / Piece/Pieces
    الدفع نوع: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
    Incoterm: EXW
    أدني كمية الطلب: 50 Piece/Pieces
    موعد التسليم: 10 أيام

معلومات أساسية

نموذج: OEMBL841359

شرط: الجديد

شهادة: CE

حسب الطلب: حسب الطلب

الوضعية: أطفال الدراجة, الدراجة الطريق, دراجة جبلية, دراجة العادية

مواد: صلب

Product Name: Bike Lock Folding For Mountain Bike

Key Words: Bike Lock Folding

Suitable For: Multi Bikes

Certification: CE

Color: As Pictures

Service: 24 Hours Service

Advantage: Durable Use

Market: Usa, Euro..etc

Brand Name: OEM

Weight: 0.69kg

Additional Info

تفاصيل التعبئة والتغليف: 100 pcs per carton

إنتاجية: 1100000per month

علامة تجارية: OEM

نقل: air express

مكان المنشأ: China Mainland

ميناء: Ningbo,Shanghai

وصف المنتج

Product Description
First

Newest duable use bike lock folding for mountain bike

*6sections

*material: special alloy steel

* lock body size: 175*70*35mm

* lock cylinder size: ø3x800mm

*weight:0.69kg

* accessories: 2keys, one holder

*Color: black, orange


Product Show

Oembl841359 4Oembl841359 2Oembl841359 1Oembl841359 3Oembl841359

Other Products
More bikes
Our Company
Company

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity
Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Packing & Delivery


packingshipping
Our most professional packaging
Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.
7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.
8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.
9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.


صورة المنتج
  • Bike lock folding for mountain bike
  • Bike lock folding for mountain bike
  • Bike lock folding for mountain bike
  • Bike lock folding for mountain bike
  • Bike lock folding for mountain bike
البريد الإلكتروني لهذا المورد
  • *الموضوع:
  • إلى:
  • *رسائل:
    يجب أن تكون رسالتك بين 20-8000 الأحرف

اشترك في النشرة الإلكترونية:
الحصول على التحديثات، خصومات وعروض خاصة وجوائز كبيرة!

متعدد اللغات:
حق النشر © 2020 Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)حق الطبعة الملكية
التواصل مع مزود؟المزود
Olive He Ms. Olive He
ماذا يمكنني أن أفعل لك؟
الدردشة الآن الاتصال المورد